Orientation Training for New Employees & Annual Refresher Training for Current Employees
Pre-Recorded CD Webinar
Approximately 90 minutes in length, Self Examination and Answer Key Included
Who Will Benefit
This training solution will benefit new employees entering any department of a Medical Device company. It is also an excellent annual refresher for existing employees.
With job functions:
This training solution provides a general overview of the requirements of the US FDA QSR that will benefit employees at any level within any department of your organization.
FDA expects that you train your employees in the requirements of the QSR prior to their engaging in “regulated activities” and then refresh that training on an annual basis, This training solution provides an effective and cost effective way to provide such training.
This Webinar provides an overview of the requirements of all Subparts of the QSR with specific emphasis on how these requirements affect day-to-day activities.
Training is essential for the full development of your team and helps assure that your organization’s expertise remains current. Purchase to own and make this training tool an important component of your training program for current, new and future employees. This Webinar includes an examination and answer key, providing objective evidence of content-understanding for inclusion within your team’s training records.
After taking this interactive Webinar, your team members will understand the answers to the following questions:
- What is the Quality System Regulation and why do I need to understand its requirements?
- Why is my company’s Quality Policy important to me?
- What is a “quality system” and what role do I play, and does Management play, within it?
- What are each of the QSR Subparts and how do each of them affect my everyday actions?
- Why are records so important, what are “Good Documentation Practices” and how do they affect what I do and how I do it?
Order On-Line to Own This CD Webinar: $195.00